- In 1962, Rado revolutionised watchmaking with its scratch-resistant DiaStar. Incorporating the bold and ageless appeal of the first DiaStar, the Original bears the features and functions Rado enthusiasts know and the distinctive look they love. With a quality Swiss automatic movement at its heart it is, quite simply, a Rado legend.
- Five decades ago, Rado revolutionised watchmaking with its iconic scratchâ€‘resistant watch. Today the Rado Original incorporates its ancestor’s bold and ageless appeal as only a true classic can, bearing the distinctive signature of an impressive hardmetal surface.
- The model R12413493 is a part of the Rado Original collection. It is a classic men’s watch, which has a timeless feel. A gold toned, oval shaped, hard metal case of medium size protects the dial. The gold toned link bracelet of this timepiece has a deployment button clasp, with a push button, to provide a snug fit. Eleven diamonds on the dial act as markers, which make this watch a royalty in its own class. The bezel is gold toned and fixed .Three gold toned hands have been fitted to indicate time with great precision. The hands feature a Super-Luminova fill, which makes them visible in the dark.
- The analogue display of this watch ensures easy readability. Sapphire crystal, a highly scratch resistant material, protects the dial from any nicks or scratches, and also provides great clarity. The entire timepiece is water resistant up to 30 meters, making it practical for daily use. This watch features a three letter day and date window at the 6 o’ clock position.
- This timepiece has been fitted with Swiss ETA automatic movement, which ensures a greater accuracy of time. 40 hours of power reserve allows you to stow away this watch for up to two days without disrupting its movement. All in all this watch displays the day, date, and time in hours, minutes, and seconds. This classic Rado is an exquisite timepiece, and a must have for all the men who like to leave their mark.