- Chronograph, Date, Small Seconds
- The Rado Original Watch R12638163 features bold and classic appeal.
- Its stainless steel bracelet with grey middle section, bordered with silver plating, enhances colour stability and style. An oval oxidized 39mm silver case, made of stainless steel, keeps it structurally intact.
- The black dial exhibits silver coated hour, minute and second hands. This dial features a seconds equalizer at 3 o’clock, a 60 minute subdial at 6 o’clock and 12 hour subdial at 10 o’clock, lending this contemporary timepiece with a sporty appearance.
- It also features playful bulb pattern hour markers and minute makers at the outer rim so you can observe the time accurately. The deployment clasp with press and release button makes wearing and removing the watch easier.
- A steel push-pull crown and two pushers fixed to the steel bezel lets you adjust the time. Closed case back and scratch resistant sapphire crystal window safeguards your precious timepiece against accidental damage or scratches.
- You can view the date in the date aperture positioned at 4’o clock.
- Powered with the Swiss made Quartz movement, this Rado Original timepiece gives accurate time. It is water resistant up to depth of 100m. Therefore, you can sportingly go out flaunting this timepiece even when its raining cats and dogs.
- Its dial features chronograph functions that includes three silver sub-dials representing 1/10th second, 12 hour and second counter.