||Advanced Essential Whey
||5LBS, 2.25 Kg
||Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate & Whey Protein Isolate), Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavours, Glucose Polymers, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Sunflower Lecithin.
||21g of Multi-Stage Protein Delivery Per Serving
22g Muscle Repairing Amino Acids
5g BCAAs to Support Muscle Growth
1g of Sugar Only Per Serving
Digestive Enzymes for Improvised Protein Absorption
Superior Mixability for a Smooth and Refreshing Shake
Amazing Taste and Delicious Flavours
|Safety Information or Precaution
- Read the label carefully before use
- Use under medical supervision
- Prolab Advanced Essential Whey contains 21 Grams of Premium Protein to fuel and restore muscle groups.
- Ultra-Pure Whey Isolate quickly absorbs to ignite muscle repair. The Whey Concentrate helps rebuild muscle tissue and support lean muscle mass. This multi-phase protein is great for promoting muscle growth.
- Advanced Essential Whey contains 5 grams of BCAAs to build strong, lean muscles by replenishing them with essential muscle-building nutrients.
- Improved protein absorption for hard-training athletes, with natural digestive enzymes to support performance.
- High Standard Protein with Superior Quality:
Pack on lean muscle mass, speed up recovery time and accelerate protein synthesis with Prolab Advanced Essential Whey. This muscle growing process occurs as your body uses amino acids from the protein to build new muscle and support weight loss goals.
- 21 Grams of Whey | 28 Grams of Amino Acids:
Support your muscles by charging them with the building blocks of muscle growth. Advanced Essential Whey contains 21 Grams of protein to deliver over 28 Grams of Amino Acids in every serving size.
- Versatile & Beneficial Supplement:
Using Premium Grade Whey Protein with your diet, in addition to weight training, can promote optimal muscle growth.
- Accelerate Muscle Recovery:
Prolab Advanced Essential Whey helps ensure that proteins fully release their Powerful, Muscle-Building Amino Acids and deliver the nutrients with efficacy. This process is key for advanced athletes and fitness enthusiasts to accelerate recovery after rigorous training.