||Pack of 1
|Size and Weight
Diameter: 31.9 mm (1.26 inches)
Height: 8.0 mm (0.31 inch)
11 grams (0.39 ounce)
|Splash, Water and Dust Resistance
||Rated IP67 (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
||Bluetooth for proximity finding
Apple-designed U1 chip for Ultra Wideband and Precision Finding
NFC tap for Lost Mode
||User-replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery
Compatibility with braille displays
|System Requirements and Compatibility
iPhone and iPod touch models with iOS 14.5 or later
iPad models with iPadOS 14.5 or later
|In the Box
||AirTag with CR2032 coin cell battery installed
- AirTag is a super-easy way to keep track of your stuff. Attach one to your keys, slip another in your backpack. And just like that, they’re on your radar in the Find My app, where you can also track down your Apple devices and keep up with friends and family.
- Misplacing something like your wallet doesn’t have to be a big deal when it has AirTag attached. You can play a sound on the built-in speaker by going to the new Items tab in the Find My app, or say “Hey Siri, find my wallet”. If it’s hiding nearby — like under the couch or in the next room — just follow the sound and your search is over.
- If your AirTag is nearby, your iPhone can lead you straight to it with Precision Finding.1 You’ll see the distance to your AirTag and the direction to head in — all thanks to Ultra Wideband technology.
- When youʼve left something far behind, like at the beach or the gym, the Find My network — hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad and Mac devices around the world — helps track down your AirTag. And it is designed to protect your privacy every step of the way.
- Just like your other Apple devices, AirTag can be put into Lost Mode. Then, when it’s detected by a device in the network, you’ll automatically get a notification. You can also set it so someone can get your contact info by tapping your AirTag with an NFC-capable smartphone — that’s the same technology that lets people pay for things with their phones.
- AirTag is designed to keep going for more than a year on a standard battery you can easily replace.2 And your iPhone lets you know when itʼs time to pop in a new one